Our senior adult ministries is committed to building life-long relationships with brothers and sisters in Christ. Our hearts desire is to share Jesus with those in the community and show through practical acts of kindness the difference Jesus makes in the life of a person.
We are committed to the following 5 areas…
1. Fellowship - there are many ways to have fellowship, but our main purpose for fellowship is found in 1 John 1:7.
2. Encouragement - All of us need to be encouraged. Seniors face many challenges as age creeps up on us (see Hebrews 10:25).
3. Friendship - We are all about building relationships (see Proverbs 17:17).
4. Compassion - We want to be people of compassion!
5. Outreach - we believe our best days of making a difference are still ahead! Senior Adult Ministry offers opportunities to touch lives and make an impact for Christ.
Where Do I Begin?
Come join us on Sundays at 9:30AM for Sunday School followed by worship service. Regularly scheduled fellowship opportunities. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to fit in, because there are no strangers here, only friends we have not met.
For any questions, contact church office at 904-786-0646